- Qualify for Indigent Status.
- There is no age requirement. Any person old enough to sign their name, or make a mark indicating their legal signature can apply.
- Documentation showing your identity, residential address, full social security number, and U.S. citizenship or proof of lawful presence in the United States. Click here for more information.
- Voucher obtained from an approved Indigent Resource Provider (non-profit agency).
- All documents must be in English.
FEES and TERMS - Select for Details.
Last Updated On: 11/18/2014
- If an Indigent ID card is lost or stolen another voucher from the Indigent Resource Provider may be required to receive another ID card at the reduced fee.
- Applicants are not eligible for a Georgia ID card if they possess a valid driver's license from another state.