- Applicant must be at least 18 years of age.
- A minimum of 3 months or 3,000 miles driving experience in a vehicle representing the driver's license class for which they are applying.
- Pass a Vision Exam.
- Pass applicable Non-Commercial Knowledge Exam.
- Possess a valid Georgia driver's license.
- Documentation showing your identity, residential address, full social security number, and U.S. citizenship or proof of lawful presence in the United States. Click here for more information.
- If a valid Georgia driver's license cannot be presented at the time of testing/issuance, applicant must provide an item from Lost or Stolen Driver's License Requirements.
- Submit a driving affidavit (Form DS-36) signed by a Public Agency Employer (or self-certify) attesting that driving requirements have been met.
- All documents must be in English.
FEES and TERMS - Select for Details.
- Must be controlled and/or operated by the farmer, relatives of the farmer, or employees of the farmer.
- Must be used to transport agricultural products, farm machinery or farm supplies to or from a farm.
- Must be operated within 150 miles of the farm.
- Must not be operating as a common carrier (for profit or trade/barter).
Firefighter/ Emergency Vehicles
- Must be equipped with lights and a siren.
- Must be a vehicle necessary for the preservation of lives or property or the execution of emergency governmental.
- Must function as a fire truck, hook and ladder truck, foam or water transport truck, police special operations vehicle or ambulance.
- Must be exempt from normal traffic regulations when operating as an authorized emergency vehicle.
- Must operate the appropriate class of vehicle when accompanied by a person who is licensed to drive that class of vehicle, who is fit and capable of exercising control of the vehicle, and who is occupying a seat beside the driver.
- Must be operated by military personnel or civilians who are required to wear military uniforms
- Operators of recreational vehicles
Last Updated On: 11/18/2014
- Any resident not required to possess a commercial driver's license but operates a Class A or B motor vehicle for the purposes listed in conditions/restrictions must obtain a non-commercial Class E or F driver's license.
- There are no endorsements for non-commercial Class E or F driver's license.