My DDS Logo
Pre-Apply for your CSC Visit
Alert Travel Alert: Plan ahead!! Temporary licenses and ID cards are no longer accepted by the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) as proof of identification for boarding flights at airports. Please refer to the TSA web site for a list of acceptable documents.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Reinstatement - Child Support

Search by Keyword:  

  1. How can I avoid having my license suspended for Non-Compliance of Child Support?

    Contact the Department of Human Services and pay the outstanding child support. The customer's driver's license will not be suspended if paid prior to the suspension effective date which is identified in the suspension notice.

  2. If I have multiple suspensions for Non-Compliance of Child Support, can I pay just one reinstatement fee?

    No. You must pay a reinstatement fee for each suspension.

  3. Is a limited driving permit available?


  4. What are the requirements for reinstatement?
    1. DDS must receive a release from the Georgia Department of Human Services' Division of Child Support Services (DCSS).

      Contact your local DCSS office for additional information or visit their website at

    2. Payment of the reinstatement fee can be made by mail or in person, select for details of Reinstatement Fees and Payment Options.